As a charity seeking donations from the public, Foróige aims to comply with the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising. Our pledge is to treat all our donors with respect, honesty and openness. We commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in Foróige.
- We commit that you, our donors and prospective donors will:
- Be informed of the organisation’s mission, and of the way the organisation intends to use donated resources.
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on the organisation’s governing board, and that the board will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities.
- Be assured your gifts will be used solely to further the mission of Foróige.
- Be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- Be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Have access to the organisation’s most recent financial statements.
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing the charity will be dealt with professionally.
- Be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organisation or hired third party agents.
- Have the opportunity for any names to be deleted from mailing lists and to be informed if the organisation intends to share the mailing lists with third parties.
- Have easily available the agreed procedures for providing feedback or making and responding to complaints.
- Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to questions you might have of the organisation.
Feedback and Complaints
Foróige is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve. We welcome any feedback you may have about our organisation.
Director of Support Services Foróige
12D Joyce Way
Tel: 01 6301560
Email: [email protected]