NFTE International has commissioned research in the US to evaluate programme effectiveness and impact in conjunction with Brandeis University, the Koch Foundation, and the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Read more about the impact of the NFTE programme.
Research collated by Harvard University from 2001 - 2003 which co-ordinated research on the impact the NFTE programme has had on participants, concluded that:
- Career aspirations increased 44%
- Interest in attending college increased 32%
- Students’ business knowledge increased by 20 times vs. control group
- Leadership behaviour increased 13.2%
- Belief that attaining one’s goals is within one’s control significantly increased
- Foróige NFTE Ireland carries out detailed pre and post evaluation with participants to measure changes in business knowledge and career and college aspirations
- Foróige NFTE Ireland completes a detailed pre and post evaluation with BizCamp students
- Foróige NFTE carries out regular evaluations with all Certified Entrepreneurship Trainer’s to evaluate success and reach of NFTE programme
- NFTE USA have carried out a 2013 Alumni Study which you can access here
Could your business or company get involved in supporting the Foróige NFTE Programme? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org today.