Foróige Against Bullying is a programme that explores the issue of bullying, and helps support you to develop the skills needed to deal with it.
Foróige Against Bullying (FAB) was developed after Foróíge's Reference Panel identified the need to have a campaign dedicated to anti-bullying. FAB February #FABFeb takes place every year and this program was designed to accompany the campaign to ensure a continued anti-bullying message throughout Foroige at all times of the year!
FAB consists of 8 interactive and engaging sessions:
- Bullying! Why?
- Strategies to Deal with Bullying
- Cyberbullying and Personal Safety
- Recognising and Dealing with Cyberbullying
- The Power of Words
- Being Inclusive in Our Community
- Evaluation and Reflection
- Planning an Anti-Bullying Campaign (Optional)
When you have completed the programme you will be able to:
- Recognise and deal with bullying behaviour in a positive way
- Promote a non-bullying environment both online and in the immediate environment
- Be consciously and actively be involved in the development and the development of society.
How do I get involved?
Speak to your local Foróige Staff Person or Volunteer Leader about taking part in the #FABFeb and the Foróige Against Bullying (FAB) programme
For more information on the Foróige Against Bullying (FAB) programme contact [email protected]