Volunteer Appreciation Week
We have a great week of events for Foróige’s great volunteers on the evenings of the 18th to 21st of May.
You can sign up for some or all of them here:
Needless to say, it has been a tough year for so many people. Some of our 5,000 volunteers have been able to continue online. Others kept in touch with young people to check how they were doing. Others were unable to be active in the last while, but can’t wait to get going again when restrictions ease. Whichever you are, we appreciate your time and contribution to meeting the needs of young people.
So join us for some enjoyable activities including:
- Interviews with some volunteers
- An hour of fun magic tricks
- Great summer cookery ideas
- Advice on how to develop your “Growth Mindset”
- Plant growth advice
- And the Big Foróige Quiz- Friday 21 st teams of 4 and lots of prizes!
- You can sign up for each one separately and pick your events on Eventbrite Here.
The contribution of every adult who volunteers with Foróige provides young people with opportunities for growth, learning, safe recreation and building lasting memories. Thank you for yours.