The second round of approvals for the Meet and Code grants takes place soon. Don't miss out on this opportunity to receive a grant of €500 for digital and coding events of all kinds during EU Code Week from 6 - 21 October.
Entering is very easy - just visit www.meet-and-code.org/ie/ie and follow these five steps:
1. Register your organisation on the Meet and Code website. (You must upload proof of your Registered Charity umber)
2. Once your organisation has been accepted, submit your planned event on the Meet and Code website
3. Wait for your event to be approved
4. A grant will be awarded to the successful submissions
5. Host your event during EU Code Week.
The Meet and Code fund is open to registered charities located in the Republic of Ireland. Events must be for a minimum of 20 young people aged between 8 - 24 and free to attend.
Submissions are now open via the Meet and Code website and will close on 15 September 2018.