Congratulations to all who took part in NFTE University training this year. 35 teachers and youth workers from Sligo, Donegal, Galway, Dublin, Roscommon, Leitrim, Tipperary and Belfast have participated in the Foróige Network For Teaching Entrepreneurship's interactive 2-day training course which equips trainees with the skills and expertise to deliver the NFTE programme to young people throughout the country. On successful completion of NFTE University, teachers and youth workers become a Certified Entrepreneurship Trainer or CET.
What's covered in NFTE University?
- Idea Generation & Feasibility
- Market Research & Product Development
- Costings and Basic Accounting
- Sales & Customer Service Skills
- Marketing & Advertising
- Financial Literacy
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- Business Etiquette & Social Responsibility
- Future Goal Setting
Best of luck to all newly trained CET's, we look forward to the year ahead and meeting all of your budding entrepreneurs.