The 2017 Foundation Certificate in Youth Leadership and Community Action will be awarded to young people who have completed all three modules of Foróige’s Leadership for Life programme by June 2017.
The Foundation Certificate in Youth Leadership and Community Action merits 15 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credits at Level 6 on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications.
Young people must:
• Complete Modules 1,2 and 3 of Foróige’s Leadership for Life programme by the deadline
(For more information on Module 3 click HERE)
• Be aged between 15-21 years at the time they receive certification in NUI
• Be a resident of the island of Ireland
• Register with NUI Galway - register below
• Pay the NUI Galway registration fee of €300
• Have their work graded by a Leadership for Life facilitator or have it graded at the Leadership conference (Foróige members only) See grading section for more information!
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and Payment: (Deadline has been extended)
Closes: January 20th